Counter

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Update - Neurosurgen

I called the Neurosurgen's office yesterday to make an appointment per the neurologist. Of course, they said they had to have the records from the neurologist before they can make an appointment for a new patient. I had to explain that I had deliberately waited almost 2 weeks as to give them plenty of time to get the paperwork. After sitting on hold for 10 minutes she came back on the line to say they did have Ryan's file.

She wanted to know why we were sent to them (hello! the file is in front of you!) so I had to explain that I had a 'script from Dr. Kojic and I can't read her handwriting. She decided to read the file and then to call me back with a date for his appointment. I explained about the CS MRI and when it would be so she was thinking they could schedule for the same day. Since Ryan's last MRI lasted a little over 3 hours (From the time they took him in to the time he woke up and I could take him home) I am not too sure that will work. He's scheduled for 11:00 which would put his wake up time (give or take an hour) around 2:00. I have to get back on I-4 and head further into town to get to the neurosurgen's office so that would put his appointment at/around 3:00 or 4:00 depending on how close they want to take it. Once they see him and we get to get back on the road it will put us in rush hour traffic in Orlando on a Thursday night. I hate driving at night and I REALLY HATE driving in Orlando. I hope they decide to see us the following Thursday. (Keep your fingers and toes crossed!)

No comments: