Counter

Friday, November 9, 2007

Latest Update

Okay, I thank you all for crossing your fingers and toes for me. I have scheduled his visit with the neurosurgen for the same day as the follow up with the neurologist. We will go in the morning to see Dr. Gegg and then the first visit after lunch we will see Dr. Kojic. It should be an interesting day. I will get the oldest ones off to school and have an hour to get ready for the road trip. Curtis will be keeping Katie so I can get all the information with minimal interruptions at the two doctors visits.

Glad we only have to make two trips to Orlando for doctors visits in December instead of three. It looks like this month there are NO trips scheduled; at least not yet anyway. It worked so well last time I asked so..... Keep your fingers and toes crossed that we don't have any visits to Orlando this month! Thank you!!!!

No comments: