Counter

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cervical Spine MRI

Okay; I have the CS MRI scheduled but couldn't get a Thursday until December so I rescheduled the follow up with the neurologist for the following week. I still need to get the neurosurgen scheduled but I have to wait for the neurologist's office to send over the paperwork to them before they will schedule. Considering they hadn't sent his records to the genetic physician until the day we had our initial consultation, I'm not too sure when we will be getting in to see them.

I hope to have everything done (as far as the Orlando trips) by mid December so we can get back to "normal". I'm still waiting on Early Intervention to get with the program and get Ryan scheduled with their therapists. I did receive a voice mail from them last week that they were working on it. It sure would be nice to get this taken care of as they come to the house. (unless the local hospital finally got their stuff together and are now on their list of providers) I almost hope that they haven't so they will come to the house. It is a lot of running around and by the end of the week I'm exhausted. I love Ms. Cheryl and wish she would stay on for Ryan's therapy but...... We shall see how things go and I will post any response I receive from them.

No comments: