Counter

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Food

I found a nice recipe for Peanut Butter cookies or so I thought. I think they are great but the kids don't like them too much. They are for anyone on the GF/CF Diet and anyone with Celiac disease.

1 cup creamy peanut butter (I use Smart Balance Omega Natural PB)
1 cup sugar (I use XyloSweet)
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

Beat the egg and add other ingredients and beat until mixed. Shape level tablespoon worth into balls. Take a small fork with a little bit of sugar and press each way on ball. Bake at 350 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes. Makes 2 dozen.

I found this recipe on http://www.missroben.com/ and tweaked it to fit the boys needs. She also has a sugar cookie recipe along with the frosting that I will try out in a couple of weeks. I will let you know how it goes and post my converted recipe if they taste good.

1 comment:

Patriot said...

Just wanted to let you know, I host a free giveaway every week on my site. They're for products that are made in the USA. I make no money off of this - I just want to see more attention given to these products. (and more jobs stay in America!) Come check it out!

Thank you!