Counter

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Logan; sleeping update and other updates

Last night was a great night for sleeping. Logan stayed in his bed in his bedroom a couple hours longer than he has been. He came running in to our bedroom around 2:15 this morning and once I had him settled on the couch he went to sleep within the hour. I was able to go back to bed until 7:00 this morning. I believe at the rate he is going, maybe, just MAYBE he will be sleeping in his bed through the night by Christmas. I think that is what I'm going to ask Santa for this year.

Thursday is the day; Ryan's CS MRI is scheduled for 10:00 in Orlando. I believe that I will head out at the same time as I did for his first MRI so I don't have to deal with the traffic. Since we have to be there at 9:00 that puts us right in the middle of the morning rush. I can't stand to drive in Orlando during the off peak hours so I know I really don't want to drive it during morning (or evening for that matter!) rush hour traffic. Curtis has said he will drive him but I don't know if I can handle that. It's not like we will get the results right then and there anyway but still...... If I have to sit at home with Katie while he takes him over there I think I will be a basket case anyways. I might as well drive him so I can take my mind off the MRI while dealing with the drive and everything else. Not to mention that we will have to either wake him at 4:00 to give him a bottle or make his 10:00 (p.m. from previous night) bottle it until after MRI. Not too sure that he will be in any mood to put up with no bottle so I think waking him is the best bet.

Another reason I may as well drive him is I need to get the receipts from the copay for the MRI's. I used the flex. spending debit card and GOD forbid I don't get a copy of those receipts to them. They can tell that it's at a hospital quite a ways away from where we live and that it's not for something from the gift shop. Copays for MRI's aren't cheap but I will get the copies so I can mail them in and be done with that. I have to give the Flex. Spending people credit; they did finally add our normal therapy copays as a reoccuring expense so I don't have to mail in each of those receipts. If they had not done this we would not be considering using this again for next year.

No comments: